Quality wines at affordable prices
On all orders* over $144
100% money back guarantee
Fast & Safe Delivery
Courier / Australia Post tracking
A dozen Hunter Valley wines for under $13 a bottle!
The Hunter Valley is Australia's oldest winemaking region. Pioneered by many famous family wineries, the area now has hundreds of wineries. From this renowned region comes this great value Mixed Dozen of 4 of our favourite styles. You get:
- 3 bottles of 2014 Chardonnay
- 3 bottles of 2014 Sauvignon Blanc
- 3 bottles of 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon
- 3 bottles of 2013 Shiraz
- 2014 Chardonnay: A signature wine from the renowned Hunter Valley. This lovely Chardonnay has pleasant stone fruit on the nose and palate, with a hint of oak balancing the full fruit flavours. A very smooth palate with an off-dry finish.
- 2014 Sauvignon Blanc: This refreshing white wine has vibrant aromas of ripe fruit, with an abundance of the fresh tropical flavours so typical of the Australian Sauvignon Blanc, balanced with a crisp dry finish.
- 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon: This Cabernet Sauvignon has brilliant brick-red hues. The pleasant savoury, leather and mulberry aromas are complemented by some toasty oak. The warm mouth filling palate has ripe berry flavours, balanced by fine lingering tannins and some mild acidity. This is a perfect partner for roasted lamb cutlets.
- 2013 Shiraz: A full-flavoured medium-bodied Shiraz from the renowned Hunter Valley region. Very dark red in colour, with complex aromas of blackberry, liquorice and mild oak. This medium bodied Shiraz has lovely ripe concentrated berry flavour and soft tannins. A savoury style with a good balance of fruit and texture.