Bacon Wrapped Prawns
Bacon Wrapped Prawns Recipe
Appetiser Recipes: Bacon Wrapped Prawns Recipe
- 20 large prawns, peeled and cleaned
- 10 rashers bacon, cut in half
- Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Wrap prawns in bacon, and secure with toothpicks.
- Arrange prawns on lightly oiled cooking grate. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, turning once.
- The prawns will be done when the bacon is fully cooked.
We picked our Geelong 2009 Pinot Noir - this medium-bodied red wine has lovely spicy aromas, luscious plum and berry flavours with some light French oak, and a lovely smooth finish.. You could also try a white wine - these appetisers would go with either!
There are no products matching the selection.
This is a static CMS block displayed if category is empty. You can put your own content here.