Chicken Fillets With Feta
Chicken Fillets With Feta & Sun-Dried Tomatoes
Meat Recipes: Chicken Fillets With Feta & Sun-Dried Tomatoes Recipe
Here's a beautifully easy recipe - only six ingredients! Serves 4. Complimented superbly with a glass or two of vibrant and fruity Adelaide Hills 2009 Premium Sauvignon Blanc, or you may like to try another Sauvignon Blanc. See our suggested wine matches.
1/4 cup sun-dried tomato (if in oil, drain oil and reserve for salad dressing or other use)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup chopped red onion
1/4 cup basil leaves, chopped
1/3 cup crumbled feta
4 (4 ounce) boneless chicken breasts
You do this:
- Soak sun-dried tomatoes in enough boiling water to just cover them. Set aside.
- Heat oil in nonstick pan over medium high.
- Add onion and cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes, or until softened.
- Remove pan from heat and transfer onions to a small bowl.
- Drain tomatoes, discarding the soaking liquid or reserving it for another use.
- Add chopped tomatoes to onions and stir in basil and feta.
- Cut a horizontal slit in each chicken breast to form a pocket.
- Stuff each with 1/4 of cheese mixture.
- Return pan to medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken breasts and saute for 6 minutes.
- Carefully turn them and cook another 6 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
Our Favourite Wine Match:
We chose Adelaide Hills 2009 Premium Sauvignon Blanc . Typical fresh citrus fruit aromas, great tropical fruit & herbaceous flavours, and a fresh and vibrant, cleansing finish. Or you may like another of our Sauvignon Blanc wines.
There are no products matching the selection.
This is a static CMS block displayed if category is empty. You can put your own content here.