Cheese Tortellini with Sage
Cheese Tortellini & Sage Sauce
Pasta Recipes: Cheese Tortellini & Sage Sauce Recipe
- cheese tortellini (Barilla brand has great packet of small tortellini – maybe "tortellinini" – in the pasta section – not the fridge)
- olive oil – good stuff of course
- a tiny blob of butter if you want to be bad
- handful of small sage leaves – fresh from garden best of course
- parmesan – freshly shaved from block is best
- cracked black pepper
- cook pasta in lots of boiling water
- heat olive oil (and maybe butter) in frypan on medium heat and gently fry sage leaves until crisp but not black
- drain pasta and tip into oily mixture
- crack some pepper
- serve with lots of parmesan cheese and maybe a fresh sage leaf on top
Serve with a side green salad.
Thanks to Michelle from Daylesford, Victoria.
We suggest Hunter Valley 2008 Chardonnay , with pleasant stone fruit on the nose and palate, with a hint of oak balancing the full fruit flavours. A very smooth palate with an off-dry finish. Also see these popular Chardonnays.
There are no products matching the selection.
This is a static CMS block displayed if category is empty. You can put your own content here.